Membership in NJPEC, a non-profit professional association, provides valuable networking, learning and business-building opportunities to those working in the packaging industry.
- Discounted registration rates for NJPEC dinner programs
- One free submission to the prestigious Package of the Year Awards, and steep discounts on additional submissions
- Access to NJPEC member list
- Scholarships which are open only to children of NJPEC members
- Submission of nominations for the New Jersey Packaging Hall of Fame
NJPEC Membership is open to packaging professionals who reside or work in New Jersey, or who are involved in significant business as a user or supplier with New Jersey-based packaging companies. Packaging and design college students are welcome to apply for free membership.
NJPEC members are encouraged to volunteer for event committees and other association positions.
The Internal Revenue Service has determined that NJPEC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All membership fees and donations are fully tax-deductible, less the amount of any goods or services received by the donor.
Interested professionals are invited to submit a membership application with first year dues.
2018 Membership Dues Levels:
|Membership Renewal (Before March 1, 2018)||$90.00|
|Membership Renewal (After March 1, 2018)||$120.00|
**Students, please contact the membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate or renew your FREE membership.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable to NJPEC and mail to:
53 Molly Lane
Brick, NJ 08723