Membership in NJPEC, a non-profit professional association, provides valuable networking, learning and business-building opportunities to those working in the packaging industry.
- Discounted registration rates for NJPEC dinner programs
- One free submission to the prestigious Package of the Year Awards, and steep discounts on additional submissions
- Access to NJPEC member list
- Dr. Frederick Rimmele Memorial Scholarship which is open only to children of NJPEC members
- Submission of nominations for the New Jersey Packaging Hall of Fame
NJPEC Membership is open to packaging professionals who reside or work in New Jersey, or who are involved in significant business as a user or supplier with New Jersey-based packaging companies. Packaging and design college students are welcome to apply for free membership.
NJPEC members are encouraged to volunteer for event committees and other association positions.
The Internal Revenue Service has determined that NJPEC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All membership fees and donations are fully tax-deductible, less the amount of any goods or services received by the donor.
2022 Membership Dues Levels:
|Young Professional (Under 30)||$45.00|