Throughout the year, NJPEC hosts a series of events that bring members and the packaging community together to learn, celebrate industry achievements and connect.
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Location: Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Contact: Jim Brady, Brad-Pak Enterprises (email@example.com)
A fun-filled summer afternoon and evening on a charter boat reserved exclusively for NJPEC. The President’s Cup Trophy for the largest fish caught will be awarded. This is the perfect way for members and non-members to relax outdoors and strengthen relationships.
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Location: Imperia, Somerset, NJ
This evening event gathers top executives from the packaging industry to offer their experience and expertise. Mentors share defining milestones in their careers and their advice for success in the industry. The evening is topped off with a mentor raffle that grants each winner a one-on-one meeting with a mentor. We also present the several NJPEC scholarships awarded each year to exemplary packaging and design students.
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Location: Madison Hotel, Convent Station, NJ
- Event: Peter Gould, Sunbelt Graphics (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Karen Hadden/Wolf, Color Optics (email@example.com)
- Tricky Tray: Stacey Rimassa, L'Oreal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Holly Benda, World Wide Packaging (email@example.com)
- Swag bag: Maureen Eustice, Facade Promotions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Package of the Year is an annual competition open to NJPEC members and non-members alike that celebrates the year’s most outstanding packaging. These entries are examined and reviewed by a blue-ribbon panel of professional and student judges for their attributes of materials, execution and presentation. Awards are given in each of the categories as well as for outstanding individual merit. The Package of the Year awards are presented at a popular Gala presentation dinner in November, with live music, tricky tray, goody bags, attendance gifts, and a commemorative event program.
Place your bets with NJPEC members and others in the packaging community! This social event is a great way to reconnect with old friends and make new contacts in the industry.
Don't miss the memorable night when NJPEC recognizes those who have made significant achievements and contributions in engineering, packaging, design and product development.
The 2018 Hall of Fame inductees were:
• Erin Dengeles, Perfumania
• Peggy Guiliano, International Papers
• Don Losier, Johnson & Johnson
• Jack Ritz, Premier Printing
• Sandip Shah, Estee Lauder
• Frank Johnston (In Memoriam), Elizabeth Arden